Thousands of preppers and homesteaders around the world are constantly looking for a way to have a backup power source just in case the power grid goes out.
Conventional generators that use fuel are noisy, pollute the air and are messy to handle. These limitations mean that the generators need to be kept outside the house. In times of a flood, they could be washed away or damaged.
Another option are solar panels… but they are prohibitively expensive and not a viable option for most people.
Over the past couple of years, one product aptly titled as the Ultimate Energizer Guide has reached bestseller status online and has sold thousands of copies.
Written by Steven Perkins, it contains the blueprints to build your own generator that overcomes the limitations of almost all other power-generating devices.
This product has to be seen to be believed. With so many positive reviews and satisfied customers, we decided to look at it in greater detail.
Here’s what we found…
The Good Points:
1) One of the biggest benefits of the Ultimate Energizer Guide is that it uses renewable energy. This will translate to you having much lower electricity bills. You’ll be less reliant on the government’s power grid. Self-sufficiency = freedom.
2) The energizer you build does NOT require huge, expensive solar panels. Usually, these solar panels are installed on roofs and that’s risky during hurricanes and strong winds when your solar panels just might get ripped off and your investment is literally gone with the wind.
3) Steven Perkins’ energizer is relatively small and portable. You can light up an entire wooden cabin with it and he says that you can even bring it on mountain tops and use it as a source of power there.
While you don’t need to climb Mount Everest to test it out, just knowing that you can quickly move this energy ‘source’ around brings a sense of relief. During emergencies, the energizer you build will be invaluable. Preppers and survivalists will love this product.
4) The energizer itself is relatively inexpensive to build. Depending on your tools and parts, you can expect to spend about $75 to $100 to build the power generator.
The good news is that this initial investment will pay for itself many times over when you slash your electricity bills by 35 to 67 percent, depending on how often you use it.
5) The official website has a short video demonstrating how the energizer works. This is real-world information and NOT untested theory. The best part is that the instructions are easy to understand and follow.
6) The energizer does not use fuel. So, there are no fumes. It’s also very quiet unlike the usual backup generators which cause a din.
7) Versatility is the energizer’s middle name. You can use it to power almost any appliance in your house from your refrigerator to your toaster. You’ll learn how to do this in the guide.
8) This product has sold over 31,000 copies and it’s still an online bestseller. It’s a proven product you can count on.
9) This product is covered by a 60-day money back guarantee. Your purchase is risk-free.
10) When you reach the official website, if you try to exit the page, you’ll be given a $22 discount. Use this little trick to get it at a cheaper price.
The Bad Points:
1) You can’t buy the energizer. You’ll have to read the blueprints and build it. If you feel like you’re not tech-oriented, you’ll have to overcome this mental hurdle and give it a try.
Rest assured that the instructions are simple to follow and it’s easier than you think.
2) This guide is a digital download. You’ll need a credit/debit card to purchase it.
Should You Get It?
If the idea of having a portable power source that you can rely on in an emergency appeals to you – then you’ll LOVE the Ultimate Energizer Guide.
Not only will you reduce your electricity bills by up to 67%, but you’ll reduce your carbon footprint too. So, this system is wallet-friendly and eco-friendly at the same time.
Steven Perkins’ information works just like how it says it will. The product delivers on all claims and that says it all in a nutshell.
Definitely worth buying. 2 thumbs up!